Monday, April 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for April 27



FOR TODAY April 27...
Outside my window...It's dark as it is almost 11 pm. Skies are clear. It was HOT today. again.

I am thinking...Two more days until my semester is over. Yay. I have got to finish my final paper on time and study for my 2 tests. I am wondering if i will get all that done by tomorrow night.

I am thankful for...The opportunity to go on the womans retreat this past weekend. I needed it and it was a great time with friends and music (Calling Levi was awesome!!!) and most important GOD.

From the learning rooms...Rachel finished another math workbook today and i forgot to order another. She is advancing through them so quickly and math is now her favorite subject! Science was done on the computer as she is starting her third week on Water, History we are studying the ancient Greeks and myths and legends, Bible is still 1 samuel, english, writing, reading same as usual. So many things i could be doing better.....but that just means there is hope for improvement next year.

From the kitchen...We had dinner tonight at my school because tonight was my induction into the Human Services Honor Society. They had food afterward. It was a nice ceremony and Erin took pictures and a video which i will post another time. All the kids (including Brandon) were there as was Steven. I felt like an old pro because i had done the Phi Theta Kappa. I also got talked into signing up to run for secretary next year. I hope that was not a mistake, but they really needed someone and said it would be a once a month thing. We'll see. My Human Services teacher told Steven that i was a great student. It was good to hear ;)

I am wearing...p.j.s as i am going to bed as soon as i post this

I am creating... a five page paper about why we do the things we do, what we need to do to address those needs, how i will work with future clients to address their needs ect.

I am going...To the library tomorrow so i can work in silence, School on Wednesday, Fall out Boy concert on Friday for Erin (i am bringing my ear plugs!)

I am reading...I finished Red!!! and am now reading White by Ted Dekker which is the third book in the series. I would recommend it to anybody. It is very, very good

I am hoping...That i am doing the right thing.

I am hearing...my new Calling Levi cd. When i can figure out how to post music i want to post a song they sing about the names of God. Excellent!!

Around the house...A mess as usual. But i'm not sweatin' the small stuff ;)

One of my favorite things...sleep

A few plans for the rest of the week:Teach, Learn, Pray, Play, Live and Laugh

Here is picture thought I am sharing...honestly, i am too tired to find a picture and post it. Just close your eyes and picture a beautiful waterfall with mountains in the background and a clear blue sky.......looks nice, huh?
If you want to blog about your day, heres the link http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Have a great week
Today i am thankful for:
1. A Refreshing Weekend
2. Having friends and knowing we do not struggle alone
3. Safety to the retreat and home

No comments:

Post a Comment