Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Simple Womans Daybook for the Week of April 12



It's a couple of days late, but i wanted to do it anyway:)

For today, April 15 2009


Outside my window...Another cloudy, rainy day. I am ready for some consistent warm, spring days


I am thinking...Alot. about what i have to acomplish in the next week, about my in-laws, about my hubby's health, about my daughter's schooling, about my other teen-age kids. Alot


I am thankful for...the time off from school i have had, my hubby and how hard he works, my family and friends.


From the learning rooms...Rachel is taking a mini-spring break. This week she is just doing english, math and science to catch up. We started a new science class on the computer about water because it was free and we had nothing else planned for science. That is one area where i am still looking for the right curriculum. I am looking foward to this summer when i will have enough time to pull together some things to make it easier to teach subjects like history and science.

For my schooling, i have a final paper to do this week on Theories in Counseling, work on my oral report (ANOTHER one) for Political Science and i need to attend a town counsel meeting for P.S.


From the kitchen...Not much going on there lately. I made a yummy egg bake last night for dinner with eggs, hashbrowns, broccolli, ham and cheese. It was good. Lately, we just try to make ALOT for dinner since we usually have at least 1 or 2 extra kids in the house at dinner time.


I am wearing...Still in my p.j.s I need to get dressed, it is 1:00 in the afternoon!


I am creating...a research paper for theories. That's about all i have time for this week.


I am going...to drop my car off to get fixed tonight and that's about it for this week. Next weekend i will be going on the Woman's retreat with some friends from my church. Looking foward to a time of catching up with friends, fun, laughter and quiet time with God


I am reading...Still reading Red by Ted Dekker. It has never taken me so long to finish a book, but, i have never been this busy before. Sunday i did sit down to read, but wound of falling asleep for over an hour. Can't wait for summer to come so i can read.


I am hoping...To start a garden with Rachel in the next few days if it will EVER STOP RAINING


I am hearing...Stanley's nails on the floor clicking as he walks over to me, Rachel talking as she works in her english book, Erin singing along with her "music"


Around the house...messy as usual. I need to clean the bathroom and my bedroom and mop the floors.


One of my favorite things...A clean house and happy obedient children who know how to get along


A few plans for the rest of the week:Work on my papers, clean the house


Here is picture thought I am sharing...of my mom's house in sunny, warm florida with the family together


If you want to blog about your day, follow this link to the simple womans daybook http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
today i am thankful for:
1. Music
2. Extra time this week
3. Health Insurance

1 comment:

  1. Michele, I have so much enjoyed reading your posts about your daily life. I check almost daily to see if there has been any "news". There is so much in your blogs that I could comment on, but it would take too long. Just know that I rejoice with you, cry with you, laugh with you, mourn with you, ache with you and grow in Christ with you. This life is a journey, and we are on it together. If there is ANY encouragement I could give you, it would be...you are on the right path...hang tough, stay strong....and trust God. Proverbs 3:5&6. I pray (sincerely), that you know without a doubt, the truth of this passage. HE loves you...and so do I! Keep writing my daughter, I feel more connected with you when I read of your life.
    I am so looking forward to your visit!!!
    Love, Mommie

    ReplyDelete