Thursday, October 21, 2010

30 Day Blog Challange, Day 2

Day 2: Meaning Behind Your Blog Name

Well, that's an easy one. I started this blog to help me focus on the positive things in my life, because i used to have a tendency to only see the negative things. It really has become much more natural for me to focus on the positive things in my life and to always at least try to find the silver lining that does surround all things. I can't always find it, but it feels better to look for the silver lining that to wallow in the storm cloud all day.

"And we know that in ALL THINGS God works for the good of those who love Him, who have been called according to his purpose" Romans 8:28


"Being confident in this, that He who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus."

These are just two things that God says about silver lines and hope in His word...

No comments:

Post a Comment