Monday, March 30, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for March 29th






FOR TODAY March 30, 2009




Outside my window...It's all dark as it is 11:30 at night. It was cold today and i'm wondering if spring will ever show up.




I am thinking... I have to go to bed, and i forgot to put the dog's ear-drops in tonight.




I am thankful for... Sleep and the opportunity to start a brand new day every 24 hours.




From the learning rooms... We have finished our science lapbook on ecosystems and are waiting for a nice day to put it together because the glue smells bad and we need to open a window. Rachel is doing great in math and for the first time ever it has become her favorite subject. We are studying Israel in the time of David in history and Bible and i am looking to get her a new writing curriculum. There are so many things i want to do with her and so little time. I am looking foward to summer when i can take the time to plan for next year.




From the kitchen...It's a mess as usual. No other comment tonight :(




I am wearing...my p.j.'s




I am creating...I should be creating a new chore chart (see above answer to kitchen question)




I am going...Crazy. No, just kidding. Tomorrow I am going to meet with my group for the political science oral project we have coming in next week. I'm going to school on Wednesday. I'm going to get my brakes checked Friday.




I am reading...Still reading Ted Dekker-Adam and the trilogy Black, Red and White. Just picked up Blessed Child from Good Will and Tim Lahaye's End Times book and of course i am not really reading any of those books because i am reading my school books and Rachel's school books. Did i mention i can't wait for summer?




I am hoping...That the meeting i have with my group tomorrow will go good. I don't really know these people and i don't know what i will do about this project on the First Ammendment. I need to spend tomorrow afternoon researching it.




I am hearing...The T.V. is on the show Medium and it's kind of scary as all the lights are off and i am the only one up.




Around the house...Messy Messy Messy. I have no time to clean :(




One of my favorite things... Right now my favorite thing is a day where i have NOTHING to do. Just sit on my keister and watch movies all day. Of course i know that after a full day of doing that, i feel crappy, but that really is what i would like right now. (No, i don't mean i would like to feel crappy, i meant i want to sit and watch movies all day and not worry about all the things that are not getting done :))




A few plans for the rest of the week: Meeting tomorrow, Pay bills tomorrow, School Weds., Start theories paper and political science article critique Thursday, shop for Matt's birthday party Thursday, clean house of Friday and do more of above papers, Saturday Matt is having a BUNCH of his friends coming over to celebrate his Birthday, Saturday i am working on my papers and hopefully getting my brakes done, Sunday church, youthgroup and rest. Have a good week!!




Here is picture thought I am sharing...I found this picture of my girls and i thought it was a great picture and they are 2/3 of the reason i keep going with a smile on my face even when i feel down.
If you want to blog about your day, here is the link to the simple womans daybook



Have a great week and wish me luck with mine

Today i am thankful for:

1) Sleep

2) Warm Days

3) Make-up

No comments:

Post a Comment