Friday, May 27, 2011

Five Question Friday

 
 
 
1. Do you apologize to your kids?
absolutely...and often. Maybe more often than is necessary, but i'm not sure. If i mess up, as in be cranky or judgemental, or if i turn on my "i'm your mother so i know better than you" voice and refuse to let my oldest daughter get a word in edgewise, i apologize. Motherhood is messy and i mess up a lot...so yeah, i do apologize.
 
 

2. What color are your nails right now?
My finger nails are clear, because they need to be shaped and longish before i bother to color them.
My toe nails are blue :-) to celebrate flip-flop season.
 
 
3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say "I don't feel good".)
 
I honestly don't remember, but i would lean more towards having to have a fever before i was allowed to stay home. Unfortunately, by the time i was in high school, if i wanted a day off, i would just cut my classes and hope my parents didn't find out....which most of the time they didn't.
4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed?
 
Wow, it's been quite a while. Say, 5 or 6 years. And since it was of pretty cheap quality, is has not stood the test of time and has a very looooong verticle rip in it. I went to throw it out the other day, but hubby complained that it was comfortable, so now, when i bother to make the bed, i cover the ripped comforter with a bed spead.

5. Favorite website(s)?
Well, i'm on facebook a lot.
And blogger..
and yahoo for email..
but i don't think i have a favorite other than that.
 
 
If you want to join 5 question friday, go here... http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment