Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Jon's Status and an Overview of my Week

Just a quick update. We found out that the bleeding in jon's brain is not a new thing or anything to worry about. The nurse who told us about it was wrong. Thank God. But, Jon still does not remember anything past 2007 and will be getting an EEG and another MRI on his back because the Dr. thinks he may have suffered nerve damage due to his last surgery.
So today I am doing a little school with Rachel, going to the hospital for a bit, then going to school early to sell Flower bulbs, than class tonight. Tomorrow, I have a TUA meeting, will take Rachel to visit Jon, then will go to school at night. Thursday i have a PTK meeting and a lot of catch up to do, then Friday and Saturday, Rachel and i will be baking for the TUA yard/bake sale. Saturday night, me and Erin are volunteering at the school from 5-10 for the Gourmet Gala, then Sunday morning is the yard/bake sale. Busy week!! Wish me luck.

1 comment:

  1. WOW...you sure have a busy couple of day ahead of you. I am tired just reading about them! Ha! So glad to hear Jon's condition is not as serious as was first thought..but we will continue to pray. I got your voice mail...yes, we need to talk..and will. for now, know I love you and am thinking of you. Kisses and hugs, Mommie....ps..Have I told you lately how proud I am of you? Well, I am. :-)

    ReplyDelete