Friday, March 22, 2013
Five Question Friday
It's five question Friday! And if you want to join this meme, you will find it here: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/2013/03/five-question-friday-32213.html
1. What advice would you give a newly married couple?I would advise a newly married couple to take their time, to not think they have to have it all figured out right away, to be patient. To be open to new experiences, new ideas. To remember that "it's not about me" anymore. To always make sure that they always talk to one another no matter how uncomfortable it may seem. Marriage can be so hard, and if you don't learn to talk to one another, honestly talk, than it just gets harder.
2. Who does more laundry around your house?We all do our own laundry, but i probably do mine most often. Most of the family waits until they have loads and loads to do, but i tend to do mine as soon as the their are enough towels and my clothes to do a load.
3. What items, if any, do you prefer to buy organic or make yourself?I haven't jumped on the organic wagon yet...probably never will. I do prefer to make my own desserts instead of buying store-bought junk, but mostly cause it's cheaper to make it.
4. What book/TV series would you recommend for a friend on bedrest?Oh, that's easy...Dr. Who!! I love this series and am so glad i found it on netflix last summer when i was bored! Oh, and Torchwood, which was written by the same people as Dr. Who.
5. So, they say it's Spring now...what does your "spring" look like at this very moment?
It is still cold! I am soooooo over this weather and i heard that we will NOT be seeing any warmth for quite some time...ugh! But, soon enough i will probably be complaining about the heat, lol.