Thursday, May 14, 2009

Tagged by Debbie

A long time ago, my friend Debbie from www.debbiesdigest.blogspot.com tagged me, and i was supposed to answer the questions using the first letter of my name only, and then tag someone else. So, here goes


1. What is your name?: Michele
2. A 4 letter word: Mine
3. A boy's name: Matthew
4. A girl's name (not your own):Melissa
5. An occupation: Medical Assistant
6. A color: Magenta
7. Something you wear: Mask?
8. A Food: Meatballs
9. Something found in the bathroom: mat
10. A place: Mississippi
11. A reason for being late: makeup application ;)
12. Something you shout: Make your bed's!!!
13. A movie title: Matilda
14. Something you drink: Milk
15. An animal: monkey
16. A song title: Make a Memory (Bon Jovi)
17. A verb: make
Sorry it took so long deb. I am not gonna tag anybody back, but if you want to do it, it's something fun to do when you don't know what to post.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Michele

    Tags are fun to do.

    The girls were tagged by some friends with some fun ones I still want to do and have not had time to. Maybe I can get one of them done next week.

    Love you,

    Oh, I am going to my Mom's/Sister's tonight. The girls and I are sleeping over and going with her to a Mother/Daughter Banquet that her church is giving. We will be back Sat. afternoon and are bringing my Mom with us. I hope to see you Sunday. The weather next week looks good, no rain, Mom has something we have to do on Thursday but every other day is clear for us to go to Winterthur, so whatever is best for your and Rachel.

    Love again,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete