Saturday, November 5, 2011

30 Days of Thankfulness days 3 and 4

Told ya i would forget to post something every day :-) Not because i'm  not thankful, lol, just because i am very forgetful AND very busy right now.

So, anyway, today i got to spend a whole day...from 8 am to 6 pm...with my oldest daughter. I don't get to spend a whole lot of special time with her anymore, so when we made plans to go shopping today, i was very happy to have her all to myself.






Erin and her yournger sister Rai
Erin is the oldest of my three kids. Because of that, she is the one who her dad and i kind of "practiced" on in order to get parenting right. Not really like that, but you know what i mean.








Erin is kind and generous and sweet. She is easy to talk to, and likes to talk alot. She is funny and bright and charming. She is way more organized that i could ever hope to be, and there is a big part of her who reminds me of my older sister, who she is named after. I have watched Erin go through some stormy times and get frustrated and depressed, but she always manages to bounce back. I love this child of mine so much and am so thankful that the Lord gave her to me. She is a joy to me and i am so proud of the woman she is becoming.







Today i am thankful that i have been blessed with Erin and that she still loves spending time with her mom :-)



1 comment: