1. If you had the opportunity to bungee jump, would you?
No way, lol. I'm all for excitement...but not the kind that could end with me dead. In fact, i'm not really into this kind of excitement anymore at all...last year when we went to Six Flags, i had no desire at all to go on the "death-defying" roller coasters--which didn't look like they defied death at all...not my type of thing anymore.
2. Would you rather go to the movie theater or to the drive-in?
I like them both. Though i haven't been to a drive-in since i was a teen, it reminds me of summer nights. I like the idea of drive-ins, but i probably would choose a theater if i had the choice. Better sound, no bugs. For the ambiance, however, i would choose drive-in if it were just me and the hubby.
3. Do you have your groceries delivered?
um, they deliver? Cool. Nope, never had them delivered, but if it didn't cost any extra, i would consider it...it would help me to cut back on those not-so-necessary items that i buy because they look/smell good. Or on those days where i don't have use of my car and the pantry is getting low.
4. Eyebrows: Do you wax, thread, pluck, or stay au naturel?
I'm all about saving money, but after a few years of trying to shape my own eyebrows, i took the plunge and got them waxed. Now, i get them waxed every couple of months and just "clean up" the edges in between. Thank God for eyebrow pencil, because sometimes i "clean up" waaayy to much and wind up with too-thin brows :-)
5. Would the people you went to high school with be surprised by your life today?That's a good question. I would say that, yes, the people i went to high school with would be surprised by my life today. Considering i was a derelict in high school and didn't even finish because of a few very bad choices on my end, my school peers would be surprised that i am in a stable marriage with three pretty outstanding, well-behaved teens (who, thank God, did not follow in my terrible-teen footsteps)
This is a five question friday link up. If you want to join the host, go here: http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/2011/07/five-question-friday-7111.html