Monday, June 1, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook for June 1



FOR TODAY Monday, June 1

Outside my window...A beautiful, mid-spring day in the 70's. Clear, blue sky.

I am thinking...I hope I do well at my first Honor Society meeting as its president tomorrow. I am so not sure of myself and do not want to appear foolish.

I am thankful for...I am thankful for so many things, right now it is hard to choose just one, but if i have to choose, i would say that i am thankful that we were able to fix my car--again.

From the learning rooms...Four more days to go. We have a light schedule for the rest of the week. We need to finish our study of Ancient Greece, finish the math book, two more writing lessons, we scrapped the volcano lap book and are just doing fun things for science(today we worked in the garded and launched a rocket) We registered Rachel for a science class and karate class once a week at a church that holds once a week classes for homeschoolers. I am looking foward to being more active with the homeschool community next year and getting Rachel out to mingle with more people. I am looking foward to a break and time to gather recources for next years schooling

From the kitchen...I just finished making dinner--pork roast, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob. YUM

I am wearing...capri's, sleeveless shirt.

I am creating...A plan and agenda for tomorrow's meeting

I am going...To a couple of meetings for both honor societies i am in, one of which i will run, both tomorrow. In 10 days......FLORIDA!!!!! for 2 1/2 weeks. Can..... not....... wait;)

I am reading...Lies Woman Believe, Praying God's Word Day by Day and a Christian fiction book that i do not remember the title of.

I am hoping...That we will have enough money for our vacation now that i have had to fix my car. As a side note, the mechanic did not even fix what he was supposed to, so now we have to spend ANOTHER 600 dollars to completely get it fixed!! UGH

I am hearing...Erin talking, and talking, and talking, and talking.LOL.:)

Around the house...Lots of laughter

One of my favorite things...My family

A few plans for the rest of the week: finish schooling Rachel, meetings, plan our vacation road-trip!!!!

Here is picture thought I am sharing...
My neices, me and Matt in Florida last year on July 4th
Today, i am thankful for:
1. My car
2. My children
3. My husband


No comments:

Post a Comment